User’s Rights (Articles 12 to 22)
Any request by users in connection with their rights below shall be answered by WearHealth staff within a month.
- Transparency and Information (Articles 12-14):
- What type of personal data do we collect? We collect name, email address, telephone number, company and country or origin. WearHealth does not collect any sensitive data – articles 9 and 10 – from users through our website.
- What do we do with your personal data? Collection, always with your consent, by delivering your business card to our salesforce, or by entering a contractual relationship with WearHealth. We shall not process any personal data not directly obtained from you. Any user feeling that his/her personal data have been disclosed to us without his/her consent, may contact our staff to ascertain the source from which his/her personal data originate, and to exercise any of the rights mentioned below.
- Why do we collect your personal data? WearHealth warrants that the purposes of this personal data processing shall be lawful at all times. Basically we are doing this to provide you access to WearHealth’s website, to respond to your requests for information and to improve the user experience.
- For how long we store your personal data? It will be stored for the period strictly needed to serve the purposes described above and in connection with each kind
- How can you exercise your rights? Please contact with our staff by email or at the following address: WearHealth, Fahrenheitstraße 1, 28359 Bremen, Germany. Users may at any time lodge a complaint with the German Agency of Data Protection (www.bfdi.bund.de) or with any other Supervisory Authority.
- Rights of access (Article 15): Users shall have the right to obtain from our staff confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to their personal data. Our staff shall provide a copy of the personal data undergoing processing. For any further copies requested by users, the staff may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs. Where user makes the request by electronic means, the information shall be provided in a commonly used electronic form.
- Right to rectification and erasure (“right to be forgotten”, Articles 16-17): Users shall have the right to obtain from our staff without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her, and to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement. Users shall also have the right to obtain from our staff the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay, in the circumstances set forth in section 17 of the GDPR.
- Right to restriction of processing (Articles 18-19): Users shall have the right to obtain from our staff restriction of processing in the circumstances set forth in section 18 of the GDPR.
- Right to data portability (Article 20): Subject to restrictions in section 20 of the GDPR, users shall have the right to receive their personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided. In exercising his or her right to data portability, users shall have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another, where technically feasible.
- Right to object (Articles 21-22): Users shall have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes, for scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes pursuant to article 81.1 of the GDPR.
the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (“GDPR”).
A cookie is a small text file which is placed onto your computer or electronic device when you access our website. Similar technologies include web beacons, action tags, local shared objects – “flash cookies” – and single-pixel gifs. Such technologies can be used to track users’ actions and activities, and to store information about them.
Our website uses both functional cookies – for example to remember language settings – and non-functional cookies. Functional cookies are used to provide services or to store your preferred settings. Some cookies, known as “tracking cookies”, are placed by third parties to track your surfing behavior, but only with your permission. Unfortunately, in most cases there are no industry standard options for disabling cookies without completely disabling the functionality and features they add to this site. It is recommended that you leave on all cookies if you are not sure whether you need them or not in case they are used to provide a service that you use.
Wear Health’s servers may only collect domain names and IP addresses but not email addresses of their visitors. This kind of information is used to elaborate reports on visit statistics, the time spent in our websites, websites accessed, the general origin of visitors to the sole purposes of getting information on how our websites are used and improving their contents and services.
Our website also uses Google Analytics to map the traffic on the website. The data collected is used to improve the website and also user experience. If legally obliged to do so, Google must transfer the information it collects by cookies or other means to third parties. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if the information is processed by Google on behalf of third parties.
In addition, embedded content is used on a number of pages. This could, for example, be a Vimeo video, a widget or a social media button. When this information is loaded, cookies from the provider that supplies the information may also be transferred. WearHealth is not responsible for these cookies.
List of Cookies We Collect
|Form Related Cookies||session||They are used to persist data about your activities as you browse through a site but are erased at the end of your session.|
|Google Analytics||persistent||1 year||Google Analytics is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. You may opt-out by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout|